Recipe contributed by Carlos Leo of Spoonabilities
If you enter the contest using this recipe make sure to tag Spoonabilities on the post. Facebook, Instagram & Twitter @spoonabilities.
Active Time 30 MIN | Total Time 1 HR | Yield Serves: 6
Author: Carlos Leo, Spoonabilities.com
- 3 tbsp Amoretti® Wild Strawberry Artisan Flavor
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cream, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- A pinch of xanthan gum (optional) but this will give a better texture to the mousse.
- Chopped pistachios and sliced strawberry, for garnish
- In a large bowl, add the heavy cream, powder sugar, xanthan gum, and 3 Amoretti Wild Strawberry Artisan flavor. Beat on high until creates soft peaks.
- Add the sour cream and Mascarpone cream and beat just to combine. Do not over mix. Use a spatula and finish combining if needed.
- Spoon (or use a pastry bag to pipe) the mousse into glasses.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and chopped strawberries.