Looking for the perfect topping for your dessert? Or maybe you need a filling? Either way, we’ve got you covered with this rich yet light White Chocolate Crème!
- Bloom the gelatin in water and set it aside.
- Heat cream to simmering.
- Pour cream over white chocolate and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add bloomed gelatin to cream and whisk until it is melted.
- Add the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and stir to combine.
- Chill 6 hours or overnight.
- Whip the cold white chocolate cream until firm. Do not over whip.
- If flavoring, fold in the Pomegranate Artisan until completely combined.
- Use any item in our Artisan product line to add flavor to this cream.
- Delicious as a topping, garnish, or filling.