This colorful white chocolate bark contains a variety of healthful ingredients.
- 2 cups raw pistachios
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup dried apricots, diced
- 12 oz white chocolate
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Orange Zest Oil Extract O.S.
- Toast the pistachios on a baking sheet in a 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes, just until they become fragrant.
- Transfer to a bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, add the diced apricots and dried cranberries, mix.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler, slowly, stirring often. Once melted, add the Orange Zest Oil Extract.
- Immediately pour over pistachios and fruit.
- Mix thoroughly and pour onto a sheet pan, spreading evenly into a thin layer.
- Place in refrigerator, or very cool place, for an hour to let chocolate set.
- Once set, break into pieces and enjoy!