Not your typical salad, this recipe has a twist of sweet and savory flavors. Great for warm days!
- 2 cups chopped watermelon, drained
- 1½ cups cut bite-size Heirloom tomatoes
- 1½ cups golden snacking tomatoes
- 3 very thin slices red onion, roughly chopped
- 20-30 leaves basil, thinly sliced
- ¼ - ½ cup Feta cheese crumbles
- Whisk together Olive Oil, Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, Blue Agave Nectar, and Basil Oil Extract.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together watermelon, tomatoes, and red onion.
- Add feta cheese and half the basil, stirring to combine.
- Pour over dressing and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle the remaining chopped basil on top and serve.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved