When the weather heats up you can be sure watermelon isn't far behind! Put that magnificent specimen to work as a drink dispenser and use the flesh to blend up this refreshing Watermelon Punch.
- Scrape out the watermelon, leaving the rind in tact. Save some watermelon for garnish.
- Attach spigot to watermelon following package instructions.
- Fill watermelon partway with water and test the spigot for leaks. Drain out water.
- Place watermelon slices in blender with Watermelon Craft Puree, Mojilada Swirl, and Blue Agave Nectar.
- Blend until combined.
- Add 1 cup of water and blend again.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into the watermelon.
- Serve with champagne or sparkling water with a squeeze of lime.