Tangerine and cumin add some intrigue to out Vegetarian Black Bean Chili!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cups chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 - 15.5 oz cans seasoned black beans, drained
- 2 - 14.5 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- ¾ cup Amoretti® Tangerine Martini Mix
- hot sauce
- sour cream
- fresh chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a large high-sided skillet, add onion and sauté.
- Mix in garlic and spices. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add beans and tomatoes.
- Simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in Tangerine Martini Mix and remove from heat.
- Season to taste with hot sauce if desired.
- Serve with sour cream and cilantro.