A new classic! Tangerine Cinnamon Rolls. All the warm familiar flavors you love with a zesty pop of sweet and tangy tangerine. The citrusy flavor balances beautifully with the sweet and tart vegan cream cheese glaze. Give this fun recipe a try!
Vegan Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Filling
- 1/2 C. softened vegan butter
- 2/3 C. sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all your wet ingredients together (except the dairy free yogurt)
- Add the active dry yeast, stir and leave for 10 minutes. (Your ingredients and plant based milk will need to be warm, not hot about 100-110 degrees)
- Add your flour and mix (on slow) until dough forms.
- Add the non dairy yogurt into the bowl and mix on slow.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to rise for 30 min
- Roll the dough onto a well-floured surface
- Spread the softened butter to cover the dough. Evenly top with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into a log and cut it into about 10-12 pinwheels.
- Place the pinwheels into a cupcake pan
- Cover with a kitchen towel and let them rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Whisk together all of your ingredients and add the star of the show, the Tangerine Orange Extract
- Top your cinnamon rolls and enjoy!