Spice up your fall coffee with a quick and easy Pumpkin Spice Dalgona. Your tastebuds will be thanking you all season long!
This Pumpkin Spice Dalgona is the perfect twist on the fall staple, the PSL (aka, pumpkin spice latte).
It's a mix of sweet and spice and everything nice!
Show off your at home barista skills by making this delcious, masterpiece of a cup of joe!
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of hot water
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1-2 pumps of Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- Cinnamon stick
- In a bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. Mix with a handheld frother or a hand mixer until thick. You'll know you're done when you can make soft peaks from the whipped coffee.
- In a clean glass, add your 1-2 pumps of Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Syrup and pour in your milk of choice. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the ice and top the drink with the whipped coffee mixture. Add as much as your heart desires.
- Top with a cinnamon stick