Snag this gluten free treat that everyone in the family is sure to love!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Egg replacer - equivalent to two eggs
- 1/2 cup of plant based milk
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp. gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Compound
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In a bowl add pumpkin puree, egg replacer, milk substitute, Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Compound
- To this add flour, cinnamon powder, salt, baking soda, sugar, dry ginger powder and mix to form batter
- Heat oil in a tall pot for frying (375° use a candy thermometer)
- Once oil has reached temp, drop a tablespoon at a time of batter, making sure not to overcrowd the pot. Fry for about two minutes
- Transfer to a paper towel or rack to remove excess oil.
- While still warm, plate and dust with powdered sugar.