We'd like to take a moment to wish our favorite wizard (and his author!) a very happy birthday! Our lives would be much less magical without them, no question. We hope you'll celebrate with us and shake up our newest cocktail for a birthday toast.
While drinking actual unicorn blood will leave you living a cursed half-life, our version is the perfect celebratory beverage! Makes 1 cocktail.
- 1 fl oz vodka
- ½ fl oz grand marnier
- ½ fl oz violet liqueur
- ½ fl oz fresh lemon juice
- ½ fl oz fresh lime juice
- 1 pump Amoretti® Blueberry Craft Puree
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Blue Agave Nectar Clear
- ⅛ tsp edible glitter (see TIPS)
- club soda or champagne
- lavender sprigs
- sugared blueberries
- Add liqueurs, fresh juices, Blueberry Craft Puree, Blue Agave Nectar, and edible glitter in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously to chill.
- Pour contents of shaker into glass and top with club soda or champagne.
- Garnish with lavender sprigs and sugared blueberries.
- Crème de Violette liqueur was our choice for its pure, delicate flavor and gorgeous purple color.
- We used this lilac glitter but any ultra-fine, food-safe edible glitter will work.