When we saw this Tropical Strawberry Hibiscus Rum Spitz over on Half Baked Harvest we knew we had to try it with an Amoretti twist! Swapping juice for a couple Craft Purées means you can switch up the flavor depending on your mood. Makes 1 cocktail.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 tsp honey
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot.
- Remove from the heat, add the hibiscus flowers and honey. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a small pitcher and discard the hibiscus flowers. Let cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lime and mint leaves.
- Add ice, Passion Fruit and Mango Craft Purees, coconut water, and rum to the shaker. Shake well to chill.
- Fill a glass partway with fresh ice and add contents of shaker.
- Add sparkling water to fill ¾ of remaining space.
- Top with hibiscus tea.
- Find dried hibiscus flowers on Amazon or at your local grocery store.