This mousse is so light and refreshing you will want to eat it every day. A very simple recipe and one that can be dressed up with berries, fruit, or a chocolate garnish. Any Amoretti Artisan can be substituted for a change of flavor.
- Combine the gelatin and 2 tbsp + ½ tsp water in a small bowl and set aside to bloom.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining ¼ cup water and sugar until sugar dissolves, not boiling it.
- Remove from heat and strain into a bowl. Stir in gelatin until dissolved and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and set aside.
- Add Pineapple, Key Lime, and Lemon Artisans to cooled gelatin mixture, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Fold in the whipped cream, adding it in thirds, being careful not to lose volume as you fold slowly.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into glass cups or bowls and chill for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with whatever you like; perhaps topped with whipped cream, fresh berries, fruit, toasted nuts, coconut, or chocolate shavings.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved