Looking for a quick fix to get fill your fresh marshmallow obsession? This is the perfect hack to achieve that fluffy fresh, marshmallowey flavor without having to spark any flames. Our Toasted Marshmallow Whipped Cream delivers the cushiony, sweet, soft treat you know by heart by simply adding Amoretti Toasted Marshmallow Artisan to whipped cream, bonus, this recipe is made gluten and dairy free.
This smores trifle is doling out all the roasted s'more wholesomeness you look forward to, minus the drive to the mountains! Take in the beautiful view of this stacked treat.
How would you flavor your trifle?
Toasted Marshmallow or something else? Comment below
Toasted Marshmallow Cream -
- In a stand mixer, add cream and sugar
- Mix for a few minutes and scrape down your sides
- Mix until soft peaks form, then add your artisan
- Mix a few minutes more for firm peaks
To Assemble Your Trifle:
- Smash graham crackers
- Layer bottom of cup with graham crackers
- Add Toasted Marshmallow whipped cream
- Add a layer of chocolate chips
- Repeat that pattern two - three times
Top with a garnish of graham crackers and enjoy!