Want to satisfy your midday sweet tooth and slump? Well have no fear because these Toasted Coconut Latte Pops are here!
These guys are packed to the top of the popsicle mold with the delicious flavors of toasted coconut and coffee. Oh, and the best part! You can even dip these in some chocolate to satisfy all those cravings!
Let's skip all the boring stuff and get right into the magic and beauty that are these toasted coconut latte pops!
For the popsicle:
2 cups coconut cream
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Amoretti® Toasted Coconut Extract
1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt divided
1 cup cold brew coffee
For the chocolate coating:
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
For the Popsicle:
In a blender, combine the coconut cream, cold brew, maple syrup, vanilla extract, Amoretti® Toasted Coconut Extract
and salt. Blend for about 1 minute, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary, until no chunks of coconut remain and mixture is completely smooth.
Pour mixture to the top of the molds and freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Then, take your popsicles out of the mold. Depending on what mold you use, you may want to run them under some warm water.
- Set your popsicles on a tray and put them back in the freezer so they can harden some more while we make the chocolate shell
For the Chocolate Coating
- Add your chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave safe dish.
- Place your bowl in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stopping every 30 to 45 seconds to stir and make sure the chocolate won't burn...Yes, it's possible.
- Once the chocolate has melted and come to a runny consistency, dip your popsicles in however you would like! Feel free to top with more chocolate drizzle if your heart desires! Watch as the chocolate shell hardens in a matter of minutes. You can set back in the freezer to make sure the chocolate hardens without melting the pops.
- Feel free to top with any extra toppings. We think a little bit of flakey sea salt or coconut shreds would go perfect with this combination of flavors!
- Then, enjoy!