Cakes are great. But what makes a cake truly delicious? A glaze! Glazes are decadent and beautiful. Adding that extra layer of taste to your cakes brings them to the next level. If you’re looking for the perfect way to top off your favorite cake recipe, then we’ve got just what you need! Our Tiramisu Glaze is full of chocolate with the slight bite of cappuccino that coffee lovers enjoy.
- Bloom the gelatin in the cold water, set aside.
- Heat cream, sugar, and water to simmering, stirring to combine. Once simmering, remove the mixture from the heat.
- Add the bloomed gelatin and whisk to dissolve.
- Add the cocoa powder and whisk until it is completely smooth.
- Strain the glaze and add Cappuccino-Tiramisu Extract, stirring to combine. Let cool for 8 to 10 minutes before using.
- For the glaze you can use 3 tbsp Amoretti® Cappuccino-Tiramisu Compound instead of the Cappuccino-Tiramisu Extract.
- Leftover glaze can be used again. Fold the plastic wrap and pour the glaze into an air tight container and chill.
- This glaze is a key component in our Chococcino Cake!