A classic recipe to have you covered for the Summer, contributed by our dear friend Sidhula George of @graceofspice . Enjoy!
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- In a bowl of stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy and then add the eggs one at a time and mix until well combined.
- Add the Artisans and sour cream into the mixture.
- Now gently add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until the batter is evenly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely. Then layer the cake and place the sliced strawberries and whipped cream on top of each layer. Spread the remaining cream over the sides and top of the cake and garnish with more strawberries. Enjoy!