Make your favorite ice cream truck treat right at home! These Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars taste EXACTLY like the sweet treat you remember.
- Mix heavy cream. condensed milk and syrup together.
- Transfer to popsicle mold and freeze over night,
- Place shortbread and strawberries into a bag and crush them. Transfer this mixture to a baking sheet.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove one bar from mold, coat with shortbread and strawberry mixture and place on parchment line sheet. Repeat with remaining bars.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!