Spicy, sweet, and boozy; what more can you ask for in a cocktail? Impress your taste buds this summer with a sizzling fruity margarita! Our smoky Strawberry Jalapeño Margarita is sure to be a hit at your next party. But be warned, it isn't for the faint of heart!
- In a cocktail shaker, pump in Jalapeño Pepper Craft Puree.
- Pump in Wild Strawberry Craft Puree.
- Add strawberries and Blue Agave Nectar to the shaker.
- Muddle the mixture.
- Pour in the Grand Marnier, Mezcal, lime juice, and tequila.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Dip glass rim in lemon and salt. Fill with ice.
- Strain into ice-filled and rimmed glass.
- Garnish with strawberry and jalapeño rings if desired.