Celebrate National Strawberry Day in style with a fun and tasty treat! These would also make excellent nibbles for an awards show viewing, like the Academy Awards next week!
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Champagne Liqueur Concentrate
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 - 3 oz box strawberry gelatin mix
- strawberries, sliced/diced or hollowed out
- Combine Champagne Liqueur Concentrate and ½ cup water. Set aside.
- Bring remaining ½ cup water to a boil. Pour over gelatin mix and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Whisk in flavored water.
- Choose your own adventure below!
- Balance upright hollowed-out strawberries in a clean egg carton or ice cube tray.
- Dab the inside of strawberries dry with a paper towel.
- Carefully fill berries with warm gelatin.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle sliced or diced strawberries in a shallow container.
- Pour gelatin over strawberries and refrigerate at least 3 hours to set.
- Slice set gelatin with a knife dipped in hot water for clean edges. Or use small cookie cutters to cut in desired shape.