Welcome spring with a strawberry filled cake, perfect for a special weekend brunch!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" cake pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and ¾ cup sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Scrape mixer and add Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, Lemon Extract, and Cookies & Cream Extract. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Add half dry ingredients, then the sour cream. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Spread batter in the greased pan and sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp sugar.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved