For a fun twist on dessert, try out this strawberry goat cheese pizza!
- 6 English muffins or sandwich rounds
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp (8 pumps) Amoretti® Premium Grand Orange Syrup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 5 tbsp honey, divided
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- mint leaves, for garnish
- Preheat broiler.
- On a baking sheet, lay out the English muffin or sandwich round halves, cut side up, and place them under the broiler until lightly toasted.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the goat cheese and 3 tbs honey in a bowl and mash with a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Combine the strawberries, Grand Orange Syrup, and sugar in a medium bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread each English muffin or sandwich round with the goat cheese mixture and divide the berries evenly among them.
- Bake the pizzas for 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese begins to melt. While the pizzas are baking, chiffonade the mint leaves.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the pizzas to cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the pizzas to individual serving plates, sprinkle each pizza with a pinch of black pepper and some of the mint leaves, and drizzle each with ½ tsp of the remaining honey.