These 5 specially crafted St. Patrick's Day cocktails each include a secret ingredient that is sure to bring the blarney to your celebration, cheers!
#1: The Boosted Irish Coffee
Boost this classic with our Irish Cream Syrup - the perfect blend of creamy, vanilla, nutty, and coffee flavors.
- 1 pump Amoretti® Premium Irish Cream Syrup
- 1 fl oz whiskey
- 6 fl oz hot coffee
- pinch sugar
- splash cream, optional
- whipped cream, for garnish
- freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Pump Irish Cream Syrup in an Irish coffee mug. Add whiskey and hot coffee, stir to combine. Add cream if desired.
- Top with whipped cream and grate of fresh nutmeg.
#2: TIPSY TIRAMISU COW
Tiramisu Syrup adds the essence of sponge cake soaked in coffee and Marsala wine, with a mascarpone cheese and chocolate finish.
- 2 fl oz Kahlua
- 1 pump Amoretti® Premium Tiramisu Syrup
- splash half and half
- 2 fl oz Coke
- splash cream, optional
- In an Irish mug, stir together Kahlua, Tiramisu Syrup, and half and half.
- Top with Coke and stir gently to combine.
Made with real fruit and natural flavors, our Blueberry Martini Mix adds the fresh, sweet, and slightly tart taste of this tantalizing fruit to hard apple cider!
- 1 fl oz Amoretti® Premium Blueberry Martini Mix
- 12 fl oz dry hard cider
- fresh or frozen blueberries, for garnish
- Pour Blueberry Martini Mix and cider into a pint glass and stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh or frozen blueberries if desired.
#4: GINGER GO BRAGH
Gingerbread Syrup brings the zesty flavor of ginger with rich honey and molasses, combined with Kiwi, a mix of strawberry, banana and pineapple flavors create a truly unique whiskey based cocktail.
- 1½ fl oz whiskey
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Premium Gingerbread Syrup
- 2½ fl oz Amoretti® Premium Kiwi Martini Mix
- splash lemon juice
- lemon slices, for garnish
- In a glass, stir together whiskey, Gingerbread Syrup, Kiwi Martini Mix, and lemon juice.
- Fill glass with ice and garnish with lemon slices.
#5: POT OF GOLD
With its floral aroma and hint of sweet grapefruit, Amoretti Premium Elderflower Syrup separates an everyday cocktail from something professional.
- 2 fl oz vodka
- 2 thick cucumber slices, plus more for garnish
- 3 mint leaves, torn, plus more for garnish
- ½ pump Amoretti® Premium Elderflower Syrup
- club soda
- To a cocktail shaker add vodka, cucumber, mint, and Elderflower Syrup. Muddle.
- Add ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with fresh ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves and a cucumber flower.