This soft and chew skillet cookie is the perfect treat to kickstart spring! Our Marshmallow Extract added the prefect touch of rich and smooth flavor but you can substitute for any of your favorite water soluble Amoretti® Extracts.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl cream together sugars and butter with hand mixer.
- Add egg, vanilla Artisan and Marshmallow Extract to butter mix until well combined
- Add flour to wet ingredients 1 cup at a time.
- Scoop batter evenly into 4 mini cast iron skillets and spread dough out.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and top with chocolate eggs.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!