Ready for bruch? Try this pumpkin spiced marmalade on toast for a kick of fall flavors!
- 1 – 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package mini toasts
- Wash and dry the citrus.
- Cut the orange into 8 pieces.
- In a blender or food processor, chop the orange and lemon until only small pieces of peel are visible.
- Place the blended citrus in a small saucepan.
- Add the water and sugar and bring to low boil.
- Stirring every few minutes, boil for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Pumpkin Spice Syrup.
- Let cool then cover and chill for one hour or overnight.
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese onto each toast and cover with the citrus spread.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved