The perfect mix of sweet & salty.
This Salted Caramel Skillet Cookie is the perfect treat to whip up for a cozy night in. It's quick, easy, and painless--you can't mess this up, we promise.
Filled with tons of chocolate, crunchy bits of pretzels, and the rich, buttery flavor of salted caramel--thanks to our Amoretti® Natural Salted Caramel Artisan Flavor -- this flavor combo creates one incredible cookie.
For the ultimate flavor experience, serve warm and top with ice cream and caramel drizzle.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and generously grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet with butter. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat until mixed together. Add in the eggs, egg yolk, and Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Water Soluble Extract (2X) & Amoretti® Natural Salted Caramel Artisan Flavor. Mix well.
- In separate bowl mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add half the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix until combined.
- Add in the remaining flour a little bit at a time. Fold in the chocolate then add the crushed pretzels. Do not over mix.
- Transfer the cookie dough to the prepared skillet and level the batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until the edges are just golden brown and the center has puffed up but is still very gooey in the middle.
- Allow to cool for at least fifteen minutes before serving with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle. This is best served warm.