'Tis the season for a mug of hot chocolate to fight off the winter chill. And today just happens to be National Cocoa Day! Makes 1 creamy drink.
- In a small saucepan, warm milk over low heat until steaming.
- Stir in Truffle Spread until smooth.
- Pump English Toffee Syrup into mug.
- Pour in warmed milk mixture and stir well to incorporate.
- Garnish with whipped cream and drizzle with additional Truffle Spread and Crema di Caramel Syrup.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and serve immediately.
- To drizzle Truffle Spread, warm in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.