Gelato has never tasted better!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 70 grams (8%) Amoretti® Natural Salted Caramel Artisan Flavor
- Heat cream and milk. Combine yolks and sugar.
- Once cream and milk have reached simmering, temper in the yolks and sugar.
- Heat again to 82° C or until mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and add Amoretti Salted Caramel Artisan. Mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, but overnight is best.
- Once chilled, put into ice cream machine and churn until ice cream is formed.
- Remove from machine and chill in desired container until ready to serve.