Warning: this rosemary infused popcorn is so delicious you may end up eating the eating the entire bowl yourself!
- Put vegetable oil and 2 popcorn kernels in a large pot on the stove over medium heat.
- Heat oil and kernels until kernels pop.
- Add the remaining kernels to the pot and let pop until popping drastically slows/stops. Be very careful not to burn popcorn.
- Transfer popcorn to a large bowl.
- Melt butter and mix in Rosemary Extract.
- Toss popcorn with desired amount of butter.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.