This classic drink will take you to your childhood with superb yet familiar flavor! What is your favorite part of a root beer float: the root beer that freezes on the ice cream, the creamy foam, or the melty-est bit at the very end? Makes 1 float and is easily scaled up.
- In a measuring cup, add Root Beer Syrup, Blue Agave Nectar, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.
- Pour in soda water and mix well to dissolve syrup.
- Scoop ice cream into a tall cup.
- Slowly pour Root Beer (yup, you just made root beer!) over ice cream. It will fizz up A LOT so take your time when pouring.
- Serve with a straw and a long spoon.
- You may substitute 2½ tsp Root Beer Compound for the Root Beer Syrup if you'd like.