Who isn’t impressed by layered drinks? All our friends are raving about our Red, White & Blue Cocktail. And with Independence Day right around the corner, what better time could there be to make it? It’s not even that hard to do, too! Mix and pour over a spoon and you’ve got yourself the fanciest drink at the barbecue! Oh, and we almost forgot: it tastes even better than it looks.
- Mix grenadine and Wild Strawberry Martini Mix in a large glass.
- Fill glass with ice, try not to splash the red layer.
- Add pineapple juice and 1 fl oz vodka to a shaker filled with ice.
- Pump Coconut Craft Puree into the shaker and shake thoroughly.
- Slowly pour this mixture into the glass with the grenadine, using a spoon to layer the liquids.
- In the same shaker, add remaining 1 fl oz vodka and Blue Curaçao Syrup. Shake thoroughly.
- Slowly pour this mixture into the glass with the grenadine and coconut, using a spoon to layer the liquids.
- To create layers, make sure to gently and slowly pour the liquid into the glass over a spoon.