Sweet creamy white chocolate and tart raspberry are a match made in cheesecake heaven! Makes four 4" mini cheesecakes.
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- 4 - 4" springform pans
- bain marie
- Preheat the oven to 300℉.
- Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs, sugar, melted butter, and pinch of salt together. Press ⅓ cup of the mixture into the bottom of each springform cheesecake pan and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar in a mixer until no lumps remain, scraping the bowl often.
- Add the eggs and yolk one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and cream. Mix, scraping bowl.
- Melt White Chocolate Spread on low in the microwave for just a few seconds and fold it into the batter.
- Divide the batter in half.
- In one half, mix in Raspberry Swirl.
- Layer the two batters on top of each crust in the pans and, using a knife, drag it through to create a marbleized effect.
- Wrap each pan in foil tightly and bake on a sheet pan in a water bath for 1-1½ hours. Once that time is up, turn the oven off and crack it open but leave the cheesecake inside. Leave it like this for one hour.
- Chill the cheesecake for 5 hours or overnight.
- Make the topping by combining the sour cream and sugar.
- Spread a small amount of this topping over the top of the cooled cheesecakes and smooth with an offset spatula.
- To make a swirl of raspberry on top, place drops of Raspberry Swirl on top of the sour cream mixture and drag a toothpick or knife through the drops.
- Chill for an hour.
- Release cheesecakes from their pans and top with whipped cream.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved