While some people are still eating all the summer produce, we're ready to cozy up with our favorite Pumpkin Spice! (Mostly it's been hot and humid here and the cool crispness of fall would be a welcome respite.) We're kicking off this tastiest season with a special breakfast treat for National Waffle Day tomorrow, Pumpkin Spice Waffles. Pumpkin Spice Compound is the perfect way to add all those warming pie spices to your favorite waffle mix and a drizzle of sweet Maple Syrup is the ideal finishing touch. Makes about 8 waffles.
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Whisk together pumpkin purée, water or milk, oil, and Pumpkin Spice Compound.
- Whisk in Flapjack & Waffle Mix until combined.
- Cook recommended amount (usually ¼-⅓ cup per waffle well) until golden and crisp (refer to your waffle iron's instruction manual for timing).
- Top with whipped cream, pumpkin seeds, and Maple Syrup.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved