Tangy cream cheese and perfectly pumpkin spiced Cookie Spread means these spooky truffles are a breeze to whip up! Makes about 3 dozen truffles.
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Creamy Cookie Spread
- 1 - 8oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz white chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- candy eyeballs
- melon baller or small scoop
- Combine Pumpkin Spice Cookie Spread and cream cheese. Stir until completely smooth.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight. Alternately, freeze for 30 minutes.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out some of the mixture and roll it quickly in the palm of your hand to form a ball. Place the ball onto a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Freeze the balls overnight.
- Melt the white chocolate. Add the vegetable oil and stir to combine.
- Dip the frozen balls into the white chocolate.
- Place the truffles onto a parchment-lined sheet pan and add eyeballs before the chocolate sets.
- The truffles will defrost rapidly so it is best to dip just a few at a time and place the rest back in the freezer.