Move over lattes, pumpkin spice found a new best friend and it's totally unexpected! These sweet and salty Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Seeds will surely be a staple fall recipe year after year.
- Pumpkin seeds from 1 large pumpkin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Amoretti® Natural Pumpkin Spice Extract Oil Soluble
- Preheat oven to 400 F and place parchment paper or grease a baking sheet.
- Clean your pumpkin seeds and pat them dry.
- In a medium bowl combine pumpkin seeds, oil. salt, sugar and Pumpkin Spice Extract. Mix until pumpkin seeds are evenly covered.
- Pour pumpkin seeds onto baking sheet and roast in oven for 15-20 min or until golden brown. Be sure to toss half way through.
- Let cool and enjoy!