This pumpkin fudge is smooth and delicious without being too sweet or spicy. Great as a dessert or individually wrapped as gifts! Makes about 5 dozen 1" squares.
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin purée
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Natural Pumpkin Spice Extract O.S.
- ¼ cup Amoretti® White Chocolate Spread
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Maple Compound
- 8" x 8" pan
- candy thermometer
- Spray an 8” square glass or ceramic dish or silicone mold. Line with parchment and lightly spray the parchment.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin purée, evaporated milk, butter, corn syrup, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook to 235℉, stirring often to prevent scorching; this could take 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate, Natural Pumpkin Spice Extract, White Chocolate Spread, and Maple Compound until melted and thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish, spreading in an even layer.
- Let set for 4 hours.
- It can be cut or wrapped and chilled once it has set.