Dump cake is having it's moment in 2021 and we totally get it! This star is just as easy to eat as it is to make. We added Pumpkin Spice Compound to the mix to add our fall flare.
- 2 (20 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 1 cup butter, unsalted. Sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 oz. of Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Compound
- Preheat Oven to 350°F, Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread both cans of apple pie filling on the bottom of prepared baking dish
- Mix Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Compound into apple pie filling
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pie filling
- Top cake mix evenly with sliced butter.
- Bake for 45- 50 minutes, until top is gold brown and apples are hot and bubbling.
- Enjoy alone or top with ice cream.