Pumpkin Spice and all things nice! Here is the easiest way to infuse the magic of Pumpkin Spice into your frosting. Just add our Pumpkin Spice Compound and you can feel the warm notes and feel of Fall in every bite of the baked treat filled or topped with this easy-to-make buttercream!
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the butter until pale and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar in batches and keep mixing until everything comes together. As you add the sugar, mix on low to prevent the powdered sugar flying everywhere. Then crank up the speed to medium and keep mixing.
- Drop in the heavy cream and mix to fully incorporate.
- Add in the salt and mix again.
- Drop in the Pumpkin spice compound. Mix until incorporated.
- When everything is thoroughly mixed, slow down the mixer and mix on the lowest speed to release air pockets.
- Use to frost cakes, cupcakes, cookies etc. and store at room temperature for a day, refrigerator for 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- Bring to room temperature before using and whip it again for a couple of minutes to bring it back to life.