Muffins are great. They make a delicious breakfast, snack, or even a sweet dessert. And honestly, what could be easier to make? But don't just take our word for it. Make some and you'll have breakfast and snacks for the next week! And we've got just the recipe for you. We've added a special twist to this batch to give it a touch of autumn. The rich warmth of pumpkin spice adds a delightful taste and aroma that'll wake the whole family up on those chilly mornings. Watch our video and give it a try!
- 15 oz pumpkin purée
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. (20 fold)
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ tsp Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing or with hand-held mixer, combine purée, sugars, and eggs.
- Add oil, Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. (20 fold), and Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Syrup. Mix just until combined.
- Add sifted dry ingredients, scraping the bowl a couple of times.
- Fill muffin cups to about ¾ full, using an ice cream scoop to ensure even-sized muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until top of muffins are firm to the touch.
- Cool on baking rack.