Wind, chill, and beautiful foliage make for one of the prettiest seasons of the year, although you might want to enjoy it with a cozy sweater. Autumn is a time for warm, decadent desserts with the rich flavors of pumpkin spice. Our pumpkin brownies are just the thing to bake and curl up with as the delicious aroma wafts through your home. And if you add chocolate chips with a chocolate drizzle on top like we did, this treat is sure to satisfy ALL your cravings! Share it with friends, or don't! We won't tell.
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and pumpkin purée together.
- Add sugar slowly.
- With mixer running, slowly add melted butter.
- Gradually add sifted ingredients, in thirds, scraping bowl between each addition.
- Add ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into a ¼ sheet pan or rectangular baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, until firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely, then cut into squares.
- Warm ½ cup cream to near boil and pour over the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips. Let sit for a minute or two before mixing.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over cut brownies.