Today is National Mojito Day so of course we're celebrating appropriately with this stunner! Since we've really been feeling that sweet/spicy combo of pineapple and habanero these days, we gave our classic mojito that sweet-heat treatment. Makes 1 cocktail.
- In a cocktail shaker, add pineapple, fresh mint, and lime juice. Muddle.
- Add Pineapple and Habanero Craft Purees.
- Pour in Blue Agave Nectar and rum. Add ice and shake well to chill.
- Pour into a tall glass or strain over fresh ice if desired.
- Top with club soda. Garnish with fresh mint and pineapple chunks.