Did someone say peppermint cookies & cream latte?
Novemeber 1st is the official start of the holiday season. It's out with pumpkin spice, and in with all things peppermint.
This of course, includes things like cakes, cookies, chocolate, hot chocolate, and so much more.
One of our favorite holiday treats is a peppermint creme cookie.
It's got chocolate, vanilla, and peppermint. AKA all the things that make the holidays so deliciuos and special.
So, we made it into a latte.
Oh, wait! It gets so much better...You can drink it all year round!
- Grab your favorite coffee glass. Crumble the chocolate cream cookies and break your peppermint candy.
- Take a tablespoon of the white chocolate peppermint spread and melt it in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Once melted, dip your favorite glass in the melted chocolate, then into the crumble and peppermint rim mix. Set aside.
- Head over to your coffee station and in a seperate glass, and both pumps of syrup, then pull two shots of espresso (or coffee/cold brew) in the same glass. Hot coffee is key here as it helps to breakdown the syrups and get them to mix into the coffee easily.
- While your coffee + syrup mixture is still hot, stir until all syrup is combined.
- Head back to your rimmed coffee glass and add in the ice, espresso shots, milk, and top the drink with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy.