These tasty shortbread cookies are a nice twist on the classic. Adding a splash of our Natural Peaches & Cream Extract just screams Spring. These are a wonderful addition to morning coffee, tea, or an afternoon snack. Use you favorite cookie cutter cutter shapes, we like a simple square to let the decoration (and flavor!) shine and crinkly rectangles for dipping.
- Cream and butter and sugar.
- Add Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and Natural Peaches & Cream Type Extract and mix to combine.
- Add the sifted flour and salt. Mix until the dough comes together.
- Wrap and chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Roll out the dough to ½” thick. If you have a 3” x 1” shortbread cutter, use that. If not, any shape cookie cutter or a knife will work to cut out the cookies.
- Place them on a parchment-lined sheet pan and chill for 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown.
- Once cooled, dip one edge of each cookie into melted white chocolate and dust with sprinkles.
- Place dipped cookies on a parchment-lined sheet pan to set before serving.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved