Making a flavorful cake doesn't have to be hard or require a lot of ingredients. This flavor-packed Papaya Coconut Poke Cake only requires a few ingredients and can be made with even just a beginner's baking knowledge.
- Preheat oven to box cakes directions.
- Mix box cake according to directions then mix in Natural Coconut Cream Artisan. Pour into greased sheet cake pan.
- Bake as directed and let cool.
- Once cooled use the back of a wooden spoon or any utensil with a rounded tip to poke holes 1 inch apart.
- In a bowl or large measuring cup mix together condensed milk and Papaya Syrup. Evenly pour this mixture over the top of the cake.
- In another bowl mix together heavy cream, Coconut Artisan and Vanilla Bean Artisan until stiff peaks form.
- Spread whipped cream over the top of the cake and sprinkle with toasted coconut.