Have you ever peeked at the goodie counter at a special coffee house to see the stunning chocolates and goodies and wished you could make it at home with your own favorite flavors?
Well this recipe is a holiday gift, gluten free, vegan and low sugar you will love this festive pick me up to clean up all the wrapping paper from this week 😉
- 2 cups of gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 stick of vegan butter, softened
- 1.5 cups of dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened plant based milk
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Madagascar bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp of Amoretti® Orange Zest O.S Extract
- 1 cup of vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add the butter, milk and vanilla.
- Fill batter into a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake bars for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on rack for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl for 20 second increments.
- Stir in orange zest extract.
- Drizzle over cooled bars.
- Top with sea salt and orange zest (optional)
- Let chocolate harden and enjoy!