Light, fluffy texture and creamy orange flavor make our Orange Cream Mousse an instant favorite for sunny days!
- orange segments
- whipped cream
- Heat Orange Cream Artisan, water, and sugar over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Bloom gelatin in water.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and set aside.
- Melt gelatin (about 10 seconds in microwave) and add to Orange Cream Artisan and combine thoroughly.
- Fold whipped cream into cooled Orange Cream mixture, adding it in thirds, being careful not to lose volume as you mix slowly.
- Pipe mousse into glass cups or containers.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and oranges or a bit of chocolate.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved