No Bake Spiced Cheesecake Jars
Posted on 23 November 2020
These single serve no bake cheesecakes are packed full of holiday spice thanks to our Dark Spice Extract. They are each layered with a soft graham cracker crust, smooth caramel sauce and creamy spiced cheesecake. Yields approximately ten 8oz jars.
Graham Cracker Hazelnut Crust
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Cookie Crumb
- 1/2 cup Amoretti® Natural Hazelnut Flour (or sub .5 cup graham cracker crumbs)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Spiced Cheesecake Filling
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
- 8 oz mason jars like these
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients except butter
- Stir in butter and set aside
- Using a hand or stand mixer beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer mix together the cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Scrape sides of bowl as needed
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, Vanilla Artisan and Dark Spice Extract to bowl and mix until well combined scraping sides as needed
- Fold or mix in (on low) the whipped cream until just combined, do not over mix.
- Lightly pack a 1/4 inch layer of crust into the bottom of your jars.
- Drizzle desired amount of Crema di Caramel Syrup over crust
- Top with 1 inch of cheesecake filling
- Repeat until full
- Refrigerate for 12 hours before eating
Products used in this recipe