Posted on 05 October 2021
Spook up your cakesicles this Halloween with this easy to make Raspberry Mummy cakesickle
- White box cake mix
- 1.5 tbsp. Amoretti® Red Raspberry Seedless Compound (or your favorite Compound OR Artisan Natural Flavor)
- 2-5 tbsp. buttercream frosting
- White melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- Candy eyes
- Cakesicles mold
- Small popsicle sticks
- Preheat oven according to box cake.
- Follow directions on box cake to bake with the addition of Artisan.
- Let cake cool completely.
- In a large bowl crumble cake into small pieces.
- Mix in frosting 1 tbsp. at a time until crumbs are well covered, moist and can easily form shapes.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or double broiler.
- Carefully spread a thin layer of chocolate on the bottom of cakesicle mold, this can easily be done with the back of a spoon.
- Place mold in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove mold from freezer and gently pack in cake mixture leaving some room at the top for more chocolate.
- Carefully insert popsicle stick.
- Top cake mixture with and even layer of chocolate and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freeze and gently remove cakesicles from mold.
- Using a fork drizzle chocolate over from of cakesicles (mummy wrappings) and gently place candy eyes on wet chocolate.
- Let harden and enjoy!
Products used in this recipe