Flowers or cupcakes for Mother's Day? Well, we think moms deserve both! Celebrate Mother's Day with Amoretti® and this cupcake bouquet flavored with our Natural Artisans!
- Split the cake batter into three bowls of equal quantity.
- Flavor one with Mango Artisan Flavor, one with Blueberry Artisan Flavor and the last one with Wild Strawberry Artisan Flavor.
- Transfer the flavored batter into cupcake liners and bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the butter until pale and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar in batches and keep mixing until everything comes together. As you add the powdered sugar, mix on low to prevent it from flying everywhere. Then crank up the speed to medium and keep mixing.
- Drop in the heavy cream and mix to fully incorporate.
- Add in the Vanilla Bean Artisan and mix again.
- When everything is thoroughly mixed, slow down the mixer and mix on the lowest speed to release air pockets.
- Frost buttercream flowers on each cupcake. Get creative and mix and match colors to make it look pretty.
- Take a big serving platter or tray or cake board and use green fondant to make the stems for your bouquet.
- Arrange the cupcakes to form the bouquet and fill in the gaps with buttercream leaves.
- As a final touch add a fondant bow and ta-da! The multi-flavored cupcake bouquet is ready to be presented! Enjoy! Happy Mother's Day!