Take a walk on the healthier side with a mojito-inspired chia pudding!
- 1 - 14oz can coconut milk, shaken
- 1 pump Amoretti® Mojito Syrup
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- sugar + lime zest
- mint leaves
- Whisk coconut milk, Mojito Syrup, chia seeds, lime juice, and honey until combined.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of four hours or overnight.
- For a fun touch, rim the glass with the other half of the lime and dip it in a mixture of lime zest and sugar. Garnish with a mint leaf.