There's something undeniably delightful about the combination of mint and rich dark chocolate. When these two flavors unite in a batch of homemade cookies, you're in for a treat that leaves you craving more. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are a testament to the magic that happens when flavors collide in the world of baking. Perfect for any occasion, whether you're baking up memories with family or friends, or just craving something sweet!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, mix then set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, with a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla and mint chocolate chip compound until fluffy.
- Add your dark chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 tbsp. of dough at a time into balls (or use an ice cream scoop) and place them evenly spaced (about 2 inches apart) on your lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely staring to brown.
- Let them cool slightly on the baking sheet for about 2-5 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.